Meet The Team
I am Aria Aurora, and I started playing IMVU in 2011, I got bored very fast so started creating in 2012.
I don't have one particular style that I identify with, because I am inspired to create by everything and everyone around me. So, you will find a wide variety of different items in my catalog of nearly 10,000 items.
Below is a list of some of the things you will find in my catalog:
Clothing (both male and female)
I offer a large selection of Room, Furniture, Clothing, and accessories meshes that you can derive from, or if you would rather buy the files from me, I have a Payhip account with 100's affordable files for sale.
Outside of IMVU, I Love to listen to music, watch movies, hang out with friends, and spend time with my family. Real-life always comes before pixels and I don't do drama!
Hello, My name is SouthernGurlDJ, or DJ for short, and I am from the Southeastern part of the United States of America. I have been on IMVU since 2014. I am a model for Fashion Passion Agency, Les Passionnees Models, and am Office Assistant at one of the most fabulous digital magazines online; Enchanted Beauty Magazine. I am also a creator, an editor, and the proud owner of a very popular and busy organization known as 80's Generation Pub Clubs. We have 6 clubs and well over 1500 members on our group page which expands daily.
In late 2014, I happened to attend an interactive shopping experience by pro-developer MJSouthernBlondie where I was very fortunate to of been asked to interview and model for MJSouthernblondie in her Fashion Showcase. This granted me a fabulous opportunity to learn so much more about the fashion industry at IMVU. Needless to say, I was hooked and had a thirst to learn
more from that moment on. While working for MJSouthernBlondie, I modeled in my first ever fashion show by ItzZane Productions Fashion Rock Spring 2015. There I modeled for great designers such as Whims, TeriBeau, MJSouthernBlondie, HeavenSent. After that, I modeled several shows including Enchanted Enterprise Fashion Week where I modeled for Styll, Eveville, AriaAurora, xRozePetalz, SpacieStacy and lilTessalil, Enchanted Beauty Magazine, Euphoria After Dark AP, Euphoria Fashion Week where I modeled for SmokinHotBunz, and have modeled several shows for Fashion Passion Agency's shows i.e. Fashion Passion Fashion Show where I modeled for MJSouthernBlondie, Eros Valentine's Show where I modeled for Styll and modeled in BiancaBrava's Invitation to Season Collection where I modeled Bianca's exquisite fashion Off of IMVU I am a professional hairdresser and have been for the past thirty years. I enjoy being very creative and freelance photography is one of my greatest hobbies. I love oil painting as well although I do not get to indulge in that as often as I would like to. I am a volunteer for Make-A-Wish Foundation and love to read poetry from time to time. I spend my free time watching a good movie or spending my time with my wonderful family.
Hi, my name's eVeville but most people just call me eVe. I have been playing IMVU since 2011 and am a Pro Developer. I started deving in 2013 and absolutely love it. I do homes, furniture, and clothing. I do custom weddings which include all the clothing, rooms, and furniture for the event.
I create homepages, soapboxes, profile pages, and really anything that has to do with graphics. I also teach others the art of Photoshop and have been a Photoshop user since 2000. I offer 1 on 1 Photoshop classes for a VERY reasonable price. I focus on not only Photoshop Beginners to advanced, but also teach Deving with it. If you would like more information about the class, message me in-game.
I am a big gamer and play many other games besides IMVU. Games like World of Warcraft, Aion, Diablo, Starcraft, Rift, and many others. I play IMVU to create and rarely socialize, I am not here for a relationship, outside of friendship, I don't want a lover, male, female or other. I don't want to be a Sub or a Dom, nor do I want to be your mommy or daughter. I don't waste my time on drama, beggars, or fake people. I also don't accept friend requests from guest accounts.
I believe in God and everyone's right to have their own opinions and not to be chastised for having those opinions. You respect me and I will respect you. If you have any questions or want to request a custom, feel free to contact me.
Meet The Team
My imvu name is Gejwa. I have been a member of imvu from 2008.I am creator and co-owner of Virtual Fashion Dream, we sell meshes to developers who want their own derivable at a reasonable price.
You will find all sorts of different products in my catalog because i like to combine the styles. I rarely do chatting cuz most of the times i am in creating mode but if you need me you can always message me on imvu, facebook, instagram or discord.
I always put my real life before imvu and in both i don't like drama. I found myself as a friendly person so i am always glad to meet new people.
With Love Gejwa :) Mwah
Hi, my name is Misticbaby, but most people just call me Mistic,
September 30, 2019, marks 10 years on IMVU, and I have been a creator for about 5 years.
I create clothing, hair, shoes, jewelry & accessories, rooms, and furniture. I've also been a model and created edits during that time.
I am not looking for a relationship from male or female other than friendship. I don't want to be your mommy or daddy, nor do I want to be your sub or dom. I'm not looking for a sexy time with anyone so don't even try.
I don't like fake people, and I don't do drama. I keep a very small group of friends for this reason.
My hobbies are creating on IMVU as well as in real life. I love crafting, reading, and traveling.
My priorities are God, family, friends, and country. I believe in God and respect everyone's beliefs and opinions and expect the same courtesy.
Thank you for visiting my page, if you have any question feel free to send me a message in-game.
Name : Toci
date of Birth : 30 July 1989
Avatar since 19 March 2013
1. Those rare and special close friends that I have on IMVU are the only ones that are entitled to my time. I am busy in real, I work a lot, and may not be at my client for days at a time. I try to read messages and reply as often as I can. but I do have a life outside of IMVU, please respect that, and don't get upset if I don't respond for a day or two. (Real and closest IMVU friends are under tab "FRIENDS" , warning; This tab can and will be edited often)
2. I have a lot of friends here, and I like to respect them by devoting my entire attention to them... this means if I'm DND or creating, I'm usually with someone else, developing, or in a public room. Feel free to PM me, and I may just be available.
3. There is nothing worse than chatting with someone, and they go away for an extended period of time. If you are going to leave a chat, give me a brb or something to let me know. I know the client is buggy, and you may leave without me knowing. At any rate, after about 10 minutes, if you haven't talked to me, I'm going to leave. Why? See #1 above.
4. If I leave you unexpectedly, I generally try to come back, unless it's really late and I need some rest. either way, I'll generally leave you a message, explaining things. I hope that you too leave the same for me.
5. I am a generous person. But I do not suffer the beggars of the world. I will more than likely give presents when I'm able. This does not mean that you can ask. A gift is not a gift when you ask for it, plain and simple. Want to get on my bad side? Lose me as your friend? Just ask for a gift, and see how quickly that happens!
6. Like anyone, I consider gifts a very nice surprise - but you don't need to buy me anything. A well thought out message gets my attention just as much as a gift. Maybe even more so. If you are so inclined, the list is down there somewhere (and that's why it is down there, and not up here... just not that important to me).
7. Chain letters? Don't even. I will not gain anything from this, and the only thing that will happen to you is that I will report+block you. You don't get anything for free in this world.
8. My Messages is just that "my messages" I may leave some on, I may take some off. Do not be offended if your message disappears... Sometimes I just need to cool my head a bit.
9. My friend list is just "MY" friend list. I arrange it the way I want to. if you see yourself great, if you don't, don't worry, I know how to find you. I arrange my page to suit me, and not anyone else (I'm just egotistical that way). It is not a popularity contest.
Meet The Team
My name is Ljubomir, I'm 30 years old, and I'm from Serbia. In the past, I was a professional cyclist, but already 2 years I am inactive. During the pandemic I decided to start to play Second Life, just to kill my time. First I started to work as a host, but then I changed to DJ. During the time I realized that I can do this in a very nice proper way. I decided to buy my DJ controller which I use now - Pioneer XDJ RX. With little practice, I started to do live streams on Twitch ( and sometimes on Youtube ). I do Livestream on Twitch 3 or 4 times per week. Also recently I started to make compilations of trance music, which I called Trance Steps, which u can follow also on my Youtube channel and Mixcloud as well.
Styles of music which I spin are Trance, Vocal Trance, Progressive Trance, Funky Groove Jackin House, Progressive House, Euro Dance.